Resident Profile: Substrakt
Up until recently, the company leased a 2,500 sq ft private office in the Jewellery Quarter, but when the pandemic drove an accelerated move to hybrid working in 2020, it led to an under-utilised office.
With many of the team continuing to work from home or a mix of office/home, Substrakt still wanted to provide a base for the company. Somewhere for people who wanted a permanent office space, or to meet up, hot desk if needed, and for the company to get the whole team together once a month.
The Jointworks offered the perfect solution.
The Jointworks now provides Substrakt with a much more cost-effective option. It allows them to scale up and down as required, and offers the ability to work collaboratively alongside other creative organisations.
The package includes:
- A private office, a base with four desks for more private conference calls or quiet space, plus a bit of extra security
- A set number of permanent, private desks for those who want to be in the office for three days a week or more
- Use of other hot desks on days where they need to scale up to accommodate more of the team in the newly renovated, open plan office space. These can be booked on an adhoc basis
- Access to the meeting and events space, which is newly kitted out with the highest spec audio and visual facilities, and perfect for hosting their team meetups.
- Private office: £1000 + vat per month
- Permanent desk: £250 + vat per month
- Hot desks are offered on a discounted package averaging out at £17.50 + vat per desk per day
- Use of meeting spaces and event space is included as standard
Get in touch: If you’d like more information or a tour of our space, we’d love to hear from you.